



On Thursday night we took the boys to the park for the very first time. It was great! There are a few nice parks in our subdivision, but the only one that had baby swings wasn't within walking distance. So we piled into the car with the stroller in the trunk and headed out for a fun family night. We put both of the boys in their own swing, though really they looked so small in them that they probably could have shared one swing. I don't think the boys really knew what to think of it and I'm pretty sure that Clint and I enjoyed pushing them in the swings more than they enjoyed being in them. But all in all it was a fun family experience. It was short-lived however when Killian spit up all over himself. I should have known better, they had just eaten an hour before. I cannot wait until we can introduce solid food into their diet and start getting a better control on this reflux.
After swinging on the swings for a few minutes, we made our way over to the slide. Unfortunately, it had rained earlier in the evening and so the slides were all wet. Neither Clint nor I really wanted to get our pants wet so we decided to wait for another time. We strapped the boys back into their jogging stroller and walked along the park's dirt walking path. It was quite a nice evening for the four of us. Usually it's just the boys and I going out on a nightly 45 minute walk through the neighborhood so we were glad to change it up a little and that Dada decided to go with us!
I've included pictures and video of the swings as well as pictures of Killian's new hairstyle (which his Dad has been styling for him).
Love - Rhiannon
Trip to the park looks fun! I think it is great you started a ritual for "bedtime"! Their pictures are so cute! : )
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are SO adorable. Ethan has always enjoyed going to the park and being outside. He ESPECIALLY enjoys getting good and dirty when he's outdoors! Such a boy! My favorite part of watching the video was actually getting to hear your voice again. It's amazing how something can seem so familiar, even after ten years! Give my love to Clint, Grahambo (that has to be the cutest nickname EVER!) and Killian.
ReplyDelete